Things I like: Networking, Marketing, Music, Cycling, Sheffield
- Networking: I've been a member of 4Networking since 2007, which provides the best business networking in the UK. I started the first 4N group in Sheffield in 2009 and for many years now I've been the Marketing Manager for 4N nationally. In this role I provide a complete spectrum of marketing services: all marketing communications inc website content, printed material, emails, promos and e-newsletters; organising business show activity; and project management.
- Marketing: I spent 30 years in marketing for corporates, and have drawn on that depth of experience for the last 11 years in Lexicon Marketing. I take a keen interest in marketing across all industries, and so, if writing about your world, I'm a quick learner!
- Music: A lover of music all my life, still a keen gig-goer and music collector, across a wide range of styles and genres. Number one musical hero? Has to be David Bowie.
- Cycling: That's a picture of me pretending to look like a cycling pro. I'm far from that, but do love getting out on the bike into the Peak District. Biggest achievement to date, cycling with my wife Debbie from Land's End to John O'Groats in 2017. 1200 miles in 21 days of cycling, carrying all our stuff in panniers, it was a great adventure.
- Sheffield: Moved here in 2009, after 30 years away, having first loved it here as a student (studying English literature, hence the love of words) at Sheffield Uni in the 70s. Love it here, friendly place + the Peaks are right here too.
So, if you share any of these interests, please get in touch!
"Mark's professional yet fun approach is a pleasure to deal with. What sets Mark apart from other Copy Writers is that he not only delivers quality text but he supports your business by coming up with new ideas and avenues for your business to explore"
Gavin Moorhouse, Managing Director, Lucid Computer Solutions