Turn your dream of being a published author into a reality
- You need an honest sounding board: It can be difficult to be objective about the quality of your book, before, during and after the writing process. As an outsider, I'll give you a clear-eyed view and deliver tough love as feedback!
- I advise on structure, narrative arc and transitions: Your book may start life as a series of ideas from various blogs. I can help you to rework these by creating thematic links and an order to your ideas so that a complete narrative arc is created through the book.
- Help with boring old grammar: The authority and credibility of your book can be undermined by poor grammar and typos. I will find the errors you have missed and will polish your phrasing, while keeping intact your tone of voice.
- Adding colour and detail: I can prompt you to uncover and expand illustrative anecdotes and stories - everyone loves a good story. With 40 years' experience in commercial life, from large corporates to being self-employed, I can offer an informed opinion on your ideas and concepts.
- Getting your book published: Once the book is completed, I can help to put together a book proposal to a publisher and identify the best ways to present, produce and market your book, including help with self-publishing on CreateSpace + other platforms.
So, with my help as sub-editor, harness the unique power of a published book as a marketing tool for you and your business.
"Could not have done it without you. Awesome job!"
Brad Burton, highest rated business book author on Amazon.
Lexicon Marketing has sub-edited all four of Brad's bestselling books: Get Off Your Arse; Get Off Your Arse Too; Life. Business. Just Got Easier.; Now What?